Sunday, May 16, 2004

Man, its blowing hard out there. And when I open the window, it starts blowing hard in here too. My window shades get knocked all around and the things on my desk start flying all over the place. I start to fly all over the place too! I fly out my window and head straight for the moon. I fly out my window and head straight for you and I am flying in the name of love. I am flying in the name of all things that fall at one point or another and pretty soon I start falling too. And at first it feels like I’m only floating but then the feeling passes and I start to feel like I’m choking. I start to feel like I’m choking and I start to try to catch my breath, I start to try to catch my wind but the wind knocks the air out of me before I can catch anything and I go flying. I want to pretend that I’m only dreaming, that its all just a feeling but really I’m only feeling like there's only one thing left for me to do, just forget we ever met, you.

3 Comments:

Blogger norizaki said...

I just wanted to say that this blog is both an inspiration to me, and a testament to the experience of life that can ordinarily be only felt, but never expressed in words. Your writing keeps me writing-- your heart has bled on these words... Bleed on, Wes.

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man reading these posts is like a rollercoaster ride... an emotional rollercoaster, and I love it... you always find a creative way to break down what it's all about, man. i concur with the previous comment, bleed on, man

1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey wes~
read through some of your stuff. this one.. i could just really imagine and feel. nice. --dernie

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home